{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Wearing Rubies X Pagan Dance

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Wearing Rubies X Pagan Dance
  • From: Robin Shadlow rshadlow@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

They both miss on branching a little.  They are lined out and maybe given some more room they will do better.
All of the seedlings were moved in July, and I haven't seen any signs of stalks.  We did have a very poor rebloom season, too hot for too long this summer and then we had very cold hard frosts a little earlier than in past years.  Will keep watching the best ones though.
Thanks everyone for the imput.  I did make some crosses with these, so we'll see what the next generation brings.
zone 5 NE

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=34932/stime=1161914522

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of