HYB: is my dog a corgi?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: is my dog a corgi?
  • From: flatnflashy@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:59:31 -0400

Title: Kodak HTML Email

The word corgi- an actuall AKC breed- is derived from a gaelic (?) word for mutt.

So, this is my seedling 03-9-3, the second ever to bloom and the only one to make a clump. It's sibling was a bicolor and much more interesting but it bloomed out. Parentage JESSE'S SONG X REBOUND

Get Kodak prints of this picture, and all your other favorites, at www.kodakgallery.com!

How to save a picture
Simply right-click on it, then "Save Image As...".   (Mac users: drag the picture to your desktop.)

Free Software!

Organize, print, and share your digital photos using FREE Kodak EasyShare software. Download the software

Get 20 Free Prints

Get started for free at kodakgallery.com and we'll give you 20 free prints (new members only). Plus, create photo mugs, books, cards, and more!