HYB: Second Reblooming Diploid Open

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Second Reblooming Diploid Open
  • From: thomas silvers tesilvers@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:34:01 -0800 (PST)

After I thought about it, I guess that was kind of
silly of me, sending that picture of the stalk without
any flowers even open yet... sorry 'bout that :0), but
I was just so excited to see another flower stalk this
time of year. You see, it's probably something typical
for alot of you guys, but I hardly ever get to see
rebloom "live and in person" -- just the pictures that
you post.

Anyway, here are two "not-so-great" pictures of the
actual first flower open on that stalk.

BTW it's another seedling from the cross: Iris
cengialtii X CLOWN PANTS

Thnaks for bearing with me, Tom

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: