{Disarmed} Re: Re-blooming in AZ

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re-blooming in AZ
  • From: "Linda Smith" irisgrower@cableone.net
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 05:06:31 -0700

Las Vegas is still blooming. Unreal it is almost Nov.
 I too, get excited about reblooming, even if I know a freeze may be coming.
So far we don't have any freezes forecast for next few wks. we've had one
light frost.  I have some more w buds up on another iris.  I think they are going to have time to bloom.
Linda in AZ