{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Second Reblooming Diploid Open

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Second Reblooming Diploid Open
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:11:23 EST

In a message dated 10/30/2006 7:38:53 P.M. Central Standard Time, tesilvers@yahoo.com writes:
<<Anyway, here are two "not-so-great" pictures of the
actual first flower open on that stalk.

Congratulations, Tom!

I can easily remember my first experience with fall blooming (reblooming) irises!  I'd bought them from Henry Fields as "fall blooming irises."  There were four.  Among the four were Southland and Eleanor Roosevelt!

I was so impressed that I've spent the last 25 years trying to get the trait on more modern irises.

Don't apologize for being excited!  Then I have to start thinking about apologizing! <vbg>

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: