Re: [iris] Re: Iris tracking program

  • Subject: Re: [iris] Re: Iris tracking program
  • From: "Mike G" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:05:53 -0400

Access is not for beginner or the level above that. Very huge learning
curve.

I use Database Oasis. http://databaseoasis.com/ It is very user friendly, I
can created a new database in 30 minuets if I use default font.

Here is a link to down load my Templates.
http://www.geocities.com/mikeg1310/mydatabase.html

You can try it for 15 days and download my templates.( no charge) They can
be changed to suit you if you wish. Trial software at
http://databaseoasis.com/ 14.1 M.B. file.

Photos are OLE (Object Linking and Embedding ) other words the photos are
actually in a folder on your computer. IE: My Pictures/ My Iris Photos etc.
As you can see on my one templates I have 5 photos.

I also Have databases in Medication, passwords, phone book, recipes, movie
collection and a iris want list.
Back all up with one click.

This has been the best money I have ever spent on software.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio
http://home.cinci.rr.com/irisinohio/