Photo: BB Dexter -2001 - Bob Thomason

  • Subject: Photo: BB Dexter -2001 - Bob Thomason
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:13:05 -0700

DEXTER

    (Bob Thomason, R. 2001), Sdlg. BT92100A. BB, 18" (46 cm), M
    "Ruffled olive tan, F. with brown veining in white area around bronze beard. Tint of Mint X Moss Bay. Okie Iris 2005 "

This was taken indoors, so I don't think color is correct.  But it was brought to our Auction sale about 2 wks ago and it is a beautiful iris.  Not sure why it' s blooming now since it is not listed as a RE.

Anyone else get this one to bloom in the fall.

Dexter

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image