Re: Two more MTB's reblooming September & early October

  • Subject: Re: Two more MTB's reblooming September & early October
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:03:49 +0200

1-Is this reblooming sibling of RETURN TO ME has redder beards?
Is its shape less good?
Does it rebloom better?

2- I'm very interested by this sibling of RELIGHT, especially if it reblooms early!
Its coulour is less sharp, but it makes a better contrast with the beards.

These siblings might never be introduced, but still, could you save a couple for me before you trash them?

Thanks a lot

Loïc