Re: [SPAM] yellow spider

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] yellow spider
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 05:41:38 -0700

 Wow, thanks.

By the way Decker is Decker not Dexter.  Just got an e-mail from owner of iris. So will re-post w correct name. Still hope to find a picture of Dexter though just for the heck of it.

As you know, I put all the info about an iris usually w picture on the photo info chart, so when you highlight picture you get all the info. So will correct that also.

I'm still not sure how many people see that when they highlight a picture.
But I try to note what garden and name of picture taker also. Of course the time of pix is put in by computer, all I have to do is say apply. As far when it says author, I just put the hybridizer and year.

Now back to planting iris.  Yes, I'm still getting a few into the ground along w more daffs and tulips.

Thanks for all the info and time.

Linda in CW AZ