Re: Rebloom seedling

  • Subject: Re: Rebloom seedling
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:07:41 -0700

Hi Betty,
Fogbound seems hit or miss as a rebloom parent but it does give a small percentage of rebloom kids.  Really good parent for form color etc.  we are still working it into our lines even though we have several generations of it's kids in the seedling beds.  Treasured has given us some very nice flowers, usually with incredible branching and bud count.  Attached is a picture of a seedling out of Treasured that rebloomed last fall and bloomed nicely in spring.  No rebloom on it yet this year but it gives you an idea of Treasured kids.  Sorry about the tear below the beards, bird was sitting on it when I went out to take the picture.  This one was 37" tall with 11 buds on nice thick strong stalks.  Bride's Blush X Treasured
Mike Sutton