Re: Rebloom seedling

  • Subject: Re: Rebloom seedling
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 06:46:09 -0700

That's interesting...Bride's Blush doesn't have the bug problem here but Holy Fire does.  Silver City is just an average bug magnet.  Silver City is a late season bloomer here whereas Bride's Blush is mid with Holy Fire different every year.  One of the reasons our whites and light colored iris get munched is because we have a "cotton beetle" bug that likes only the white flowers.  Fragrant flowers seem to attract them and little black "Torpedo" bugs.
Best regards
Mike