Cult: Rhizome Size

You got me think to thinking about size and since I'm still moving a few things that got buried thought I'd measure a few.  I don't know in general what size rhizomes get in the southwest. Or what maybe should be expected in our climate.
This was the largest I could find. This is Smiling Gold, which I'm sure in other parts of country they get much bigger.  I think this one got as big as it did, b/c in a drip path of an old irrigation system that was in this house when we moved here.
Rhizome Size (3
Rhizome Size (4
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!