Re: CULT: Seedling Beds

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Seedling Beds
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:20:46 -0400

Yours look about like mine, Mike. At least the ones I got mulched back
in the spring.

The unmulched ones still look about like your mid-June photo or (mostly)
smaller.

I hope that the mulch I've just added plus a good drink from the hose
will get them growing again, at least enough to survive the winter.
Assuming climate change doesn't suddenly give TN some colder winter
variations!

We are still in the worst category of drought here, according to the
weather channel. They may have to make up some new categories!

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8