REB to be strait or not to be...

  • Subject: REB to be strait or not to be...
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:53:36 +0200

Like Ruth's love, i have two that crawl when they rebloom:
Starship and Zurich.
I had not thought it was an asset for flower arangements...!

Maybe there is a market there!

I almost got rid of Starship last year, except one, and was about to do the same with Zurich, but you've open my eyes !
Kidding...

Maybe there are more irises like that, since i'm into breeding with RE, i would like to know the ones that crawl when thy rebloom!

loïc