Re: HYB Best Bet X What Again, again...!

  • Subject: Re: HYB Best Bet X What Again, again...!
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:45:14 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/2007 1:32:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:
<<when you click on the paper clip sign on the right.>>
LOL!  I don't see a paper clip sign, but when I clicked on the picture it displays the numbers.  I always view through the archives if I can.
I really like the one that is in first position!  I figured it must have something bad wrong to not be worthy.  Even the "ugly" one isn't bad, but I don't personally care for the little marks.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website