Re: FW: seedling

  • Subject: Re: FW: seedling
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:21:08 -0700

Hi Loic,
those are all George's numbers.  Might be able to find information in our old seedling books but the "E" crosses are from Waaaaaaay back there.
"G" crosses are two years younger, I think they might be early to mid 90s crosses which are also George crosses and I am not quite sure how he recorded things back then.  What is the question about the parentage???
Mike