Re: FW: seedling

  • Subject: Re: FW: seedling
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:02:14 -0700

Hello Loic,
Well, I looked in George's books from back then and cannot find E-16-E anywhere.....sorry I couldn't be of any help.  Watching some maiden bloom stalks on a few Mt. Sunrise children planted last April.  (as brand new seedlings).  Some very promising branching and interesting color showing.  We had some virgin soil for these seedlings and the increase and growth is amazing.  Some SDBs have over 35 increases, a couple of TBs have over 20, most have over 10!!!  Planted as sprouts only 6 months ago......still shaking my head in disbelief :-).
Mike