Re: variegated foliage

That is very interesting! Is it out of a Pallida or something else?
Ann
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:26 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] variegated foliage

We have been working on variegated foliage plants for a while...nothing super great so far but definitely making headway.  This is one of George's that I found interesting.  It is growing OK and seems to be putting up increases with similar characteristics.  Hopefully it is a nice flower but we haven't seen it bloom yet, first year seedling.  I thought it was a goner when it first came up as the foliage was completely white, however the tips gradually greened up to the point where you see it now.  Increases did the same thing, touch of PBF too.  Pictures show the plant from the front and back sides
Mike Sutton