seedling progression

  • Subject: seedling progression
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:22:04 -0700

thought it might be fun to show the results of some rebloom crosses.  These are a couple of stalks that are pushing up right now on Mountain Sunrise X (((Twice Told X Mother Earth) X Connie Sue)) X Foreign Legion).  Next message will have images of the two parents.  When the new seedlings bloom, I will post their pictures.  To me it's exciting to see rebloom stalks knowing how the parents look, statistcally speaking the odds are against a huge majority of the kids being anything decent, but my imagination always pictures the best possible result :-)
Mike Sutton

JPEG image