  • Subject: REB LINE DRIVE 2006 Mike SUTTON
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:40:35 +0200

Here is LINE DRIVE 2006 Mike SUTTON.
(Ruby Eruption X Momentous Occasion)
It's mesmerizing, i'm hypnotized when i look at it!
It's in bloom now and was planted in July.
I should have taken other pictures a bit later, the shape became better, but i was affraid it would be ruined by the rain.
When i saw i got better, i didn't have the camera with me, and i was too lazy to walk all the way back to the house....
Will send the pictures of its sib SPIKED in the next mail.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image