HYB M166 - Paul Black's Dolce sdlgs

  • Subject: HYB M166 - Paul Black's Dolce sdlgs
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 01:31:34 +0200

Hello! hello!

Something to change you from my little uggly seedlings...

Here are the photos* of two children of DOLCE, M166A  and   M166E   that Paul Black just sent me:

 M166 =  Dolce   X K256C: (Flights of Fancy x ((Northern Jewel x (((Navy Waves x Bride's Halo) x sib) x C.Palmer unknown dirty yellow seedling)) x (Delicate Image sib x Dazzling Jewel)))

with this comment:

"The addition of Dazzling Jewel gives the possibility of producing all the sunburst patterns like Gypsy Lord, Pirate Ahoy, etc.  This cross had pure whites, violet amoenas, dirty pink amoenas, various shades of pink to tan-pink.  Most had gold rims or gold bands of varying widths.  Quite a few had rather coarse haft markings - probably because of Dazzling Jewel."

They are SFTB (which reads Small Flowered Tall Bearded); they seem to be Paul's favorite direction of work.

Loïc

* I have permission to forward them to you of course: "Thank you for posting the pictures to iris-photos.  I have never posted any pictures and so far I haven't taken time to learn the process.  I'm sure it isn't difficult so I should learn and then I wouldn't have to ask you to post them for me. Paul "

JPEG image

JPEG image