REB I'm Back 2007 Paul Black

  • Subject: REB I'm Back 2007 Paul Black
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:13:24 +0200

This one has been in bloom here since 9th sept and is still opening new flowers on multiple stalks.
Fabulous grower.
Very good pollen and pathetic pod parent but no surprise to that, when you know who the pol parent is...

I'm Back is from the cross (Brazilian Holiday X Romantic Evening)

It really is an amazing rebloomer, and will help us get saturated darker falls in our crosses for new rebloomers.

Thanks a lot Paul!

Loïc
Loïc TASQUIER
who, like Betty, could die (or kill...)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland
 Email :
tasquierloic@cs.com

JPEG image