REB: I'm Back

  • Subject: REB: I'm Back
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:25:31 -0500

Hi Loic!  Fabulous!
How long have you had I'm Back?  Height? Bud count? How many
branches?  Would love to see a shot of a whole stalk!  I always
want to see the whole stalk.
Thanks so much for the terrific photos.  Been kind of bleak here.
Only one new seedling has bloomed - a rather uninteresting pale
blue zonal from Bountiful Harvest X Renown.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5 - already a week past last year's freeze