TB: Renascent

  • Subject: TB: Renascent
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:24:53 -0400

Thanks to an ordering mixup, this lovely thing has opened this week to
brighten my life. Although it gets its bloomstalk from its home garden,
at least it was able to open here!

The color is really pretty on this one - it might look more washed out
in spring heat, but with the cool rainy weather, it's a a beautiful
clear blue.

Non-existent branching, tight buds, and low bud count, but it does seem
to have pollen. I hope it lives here and manages better branching and
bud count after it's settled in a bit.

RENASCENT (Ben Hager, deceased, by Cooley's Gardens, R. 2004), Sdlg.
RE5596LtBl. TB, 38" (97 cm), M & RE Light blue self; beards yellow;
variable sweet fragrance. Parentage unknown, seed from Ben Hager. Cooley
2005
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image