Re: Seedling results

Mike,

Very nice.  I really like the rainbow of 5 colors of bands on the falls.  Bud count sounds great.

Jan in Chatsworth

orders at Sutton's <orders@suttoniris.com> wrote:
Well, here is the bloom of Mtn. Sunrise X ((Twice Told X Connie Sue) x Foreign Legion).  Not as colorful as I had hoped but OK, I guess, might have been due to the 90 degree temps we had when it opened.  Huge bloom, the falls are 4" wide each.  Very thick substance to the petals and nice, wide form with overlapping shoulders.  Triple socketed in the terminal and base branch giving 10 buds, so that is nice.  Didn't turn out how my mind had pictured it, but of course that always happens, sometimes to the better.  It's sibling is showing significant color and it looks to be much more interesting with an additional branch.  Can't tell the bud count yet on it but will post a picture when it blooms.  Didn't turn out how my mind had pictured it, but of course that always happens, sometimes to the better.
Mike Sutton