Seedling results - 2nd seedling

  • Subject: Seedling results - 2nd seedling
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:36:23 -0700

Not as nice as the first seedling, in fact, I don't like it at all.  Kind of dirty looking.  Went out this morning and found it flat on its face, we had a violent storm last night with winds of 65+ mph, nickle sized hail and heavy rains.  No other stalks were damaged...that i have found, anyway.  This one does have really nice branching but since the flower is not so nice, it won't make it to intro.  Mtn. Sunrise X ((Twice Told X Connie Sue) x Foreign Legion) has about 7 more that will bloom shortly, will post the good ones (if there are any)
Mike Sutton

JPEG image