Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:15 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TOTAL RECALL X CHICKASAW SUE - SORRY

Rose, thanks so much for posting this seedling.  I do like it's looks.  Any rebloom?  CS is in several of Lauer's irises.

I crossed All Revved Up onto Total Recall with little results.  Only three sprouted and they haven't grown well.  They'll probably be trashed without having bloomed.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
Zone 6