Re: HYB sdlg TD06-01Lre=best bet x what

  • Subject: Re: HYB sdlg TD06-01Lre=best bet x what
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:58:28 -0400

Okay!  This isn't fair!  You managed to make me jealous.  Best Bet will not live in my garden.  I've lost it a number of times, and I'd given up trying.

Gorgeous seedling.

<<only one to rebloom,>>
Betty W.
I have a few more pots available for pot culture.  Anyone have a spare rhizome of BB?  <smile>  I'll pay.