Re: HYB sdlg TD06-01Lre=best bet x what

  • Subject: Re: HYB sdlg TD06-01Lre=best bet x what
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:00:19 +0200

Betty, I can't imagine i made you jealous with an IB!

First a Dykes Medal for an IB, now Betty gets in a state about an IB, what's next ?

As i said after when i posted the cross Hello Darkness X What Again, i am much more pleased with these seedlings than with the ones from Best Bet.
On top of it, Best Bet is not a very reliable iris because it rots, and when it doesn't all rot and you manage to get 3 pods on the surviving ones, then you lose the pods because, for no reason i can think of except only to anoy me, Best Bet starts to rot at the base of the stralks holding these 3 pods!

i just hate it!

Don't bother with it, there are much better ones anyway nowdays!

loïc