HYB sdlg TT06-11a=Gay Parasol x Clarence

  • Subject: HYB sdlg TT06-11a=Gay Parasol x Clarence
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:10:40 +0200

Can't resist posting this one. TT06-11a = Gay Parasol x Clarence .

It finished blooming last week, maiden bloom.
I hope it will prove to being a rebloomer in the end.

The falls are not wide enough, but the colour is so divine, close to Clarence's in fact, (my favorite of all time), that i had to stop each time i pasted it !
Tried to pollinate it, but no luck. The worst is that it has no pollen.

Loïc

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image