Re: HYB sdlg iT06-01aRE=Angel Heart x Eternal Bliss

  • Subject: Re: HYB sdlg iT06-01aRE=Angel Heart x Eternal Bliss
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:21:42 +0200

Yes Bart, the way Angel Heart reblooms is amazing!
(photo:  http://www.hort.net/lists/highlight.cgi?bits=3&search=angel+heart&URL="">nov06/msg00062.html#marker   + attached, close-up that shows the yellow hafts coming from it's gran-father Dixie Pixie)
this year, it started to rebloom at the end of of July, and has been putting stalks up  ever since.
There are still 3 stalks coming now.
Last year was even better, it started at the end od June!
The down size is that it is VERY difficult to get it pregnant!!!
in 2005, I got only  1 pod with Eternal Bliss pollen.
  22 seeds / 11 germinated.
And i have pollinated almost every single flower!
in 2007, it was fantastic:
pod pol  germinated seed
angel heart conjuration   14
angel heart avona g

angel heart popstar g
angel heart gypsy boy
angel heart bounce back  g 4
angel heart eternal bliss g
angel heart banana cream g
angel heart cry baby
angel heart i'm back
angel heart cameo blush
but i've messed up with my mix that was too heavy and the germination was very bad, my fault.
This summer 2008, only one pod with Bonus Mama, still not ripe.
Pollinated every single flower again...
Angel Heart reblooms very well, but it's also a good grower, i have now 5 clumps, some within the perenials and they are doing well.
It is THE best.