RE: Ugly duckling

  • Subject: RE: Ugly duckling
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:11:29 -0700

Betty, this one reminds me of a seedling of mine.  26-39 B is from Orange Plume X Betty Dunn.  It rebloomed in 2006 but hasn’t since.  The falls aren’t full enough, and the color is not my favorite, but I find it rather intriguing.  Yours has the same pink overlay on the falls that I like.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9