RE: total recall seedlings

  • Subject: RE: total recall seedlings
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:11:29 -0700

Hello, Rose,

I like your 025 seedling.  The white blaze beneath the beards make it very distinctive.  The other blend of colors on the falls is interesting also.  Do keep that one.

Also this is the only seedling I have seen from Total Recall that isn’t some combination of yellow and white.  I was beginning to think that it couldn’t give anything else.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9