Re: total recall seedlings

  • Subject: Re: total recall seedlings
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:45:43 -0400

I've a second seedling showing color from 2025.  It's purplish blue, and at least as dark as Breakers.  Of course, it's still in the bud and it's a maiden bloom which I've not seen.  Not that this is great, but it's not yellow or white!

It's turned hot and steamy after 3 inches of rain.  With 80+ predicted for the next week, I'll probably see this one open soon.  Cross your fingers that it's not ugly with a capital UGH.

<<isn’t some combination of yellow and white.  I was beginning to think that it couldn’t give anything else.>>
Betty W.