Emailing: 090

Loic-

There are no siblings to BR X PLP seedling-the pod had 2 seeds, both sprouted, only this one survived.  I was unable to set a pod on it this fall, but the pollen is fertile-Smell The Roses set a pod ( see photo)  I plan to try again this spring to set a pod on it,  the foliage is dwarf size, the flower a little to large for the foliage.  Would like to try crossing back to Bella Rose and Precious Little Pink.

Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
Zone 6

JPEG image