RE: TB 08

    Many thanks for posting the photo of Tom's Brilliant Disguise.  Paul Black sent it to me as a bonus this year, and now after seeing your photo of it, I am anxious to see it bloom in my garden.  Last weekend, Tom showed slides of his new seedlings at our Region 13 Fall meeting.....he has some incredibly beautiful things forthcoming that come from his crosses with some of Barry Blyth's iris.