pink MTB that reblooms

  • Subject: pink MTB that reblooms
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:18:02 -0700

Hi,
When we returned a short while ago from Europe, I discovered this lovely pink rebloomer AH48L14 had been SLUGGED! Yet it still continues to try to bloom.
I have baited for the slugs and may see a normal bloom yet. Slugs and leaf spot seem to be our only problems, but those darned slugs will eat any part of an iris, stalk, buds, open blooms and even seed pods.
Vicki

JPEG image