Re: rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: rebloomer
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 09:41:47 +0200

It's amazing to see that Good Show has jumped 3 generations and is still there to be seen, in a smaller shape and size!
and a rebloomer on top of it!
Congratulations for this achievement, Vicki, i really like it!
I 'm adding another picture you've sent me last year so we all can see the elegance of it's branching!