From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:08 pm
Subject: [iris-photos] rebloomer

Betty and Loic,
Since you are both interested in rebloomers, I have several that are or have been reblooming.  These are all small iris, some fall into the IB class and the others in the MTB class.
Our Sun Spirit, a very orange MTB with triple terminal buds is blooming now. Dave Silverberg told me today he has one stalk in bloom and 3 more stalks coming. It carries 3-4 branches in the spring and often has triple sockets in the lowest branch.We introduced it in 2006.