CULT: seedlings & summer "dormant"

  • Subject: CULT: seedlings & summer "dormant"
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:37:24 -0400

Red circled area is a big patch of ENGLISH COTTAGE. Just starting to
put on growth after rain and cooler temperatures. Certainly don't
expect any fall bloom from this one - we are already at average first
frost date. And I wonder if it will even manage spring bloom at this
rate. I may try covering it for the winter with Reemay.

Green plants in this photo are mostly seedlings, mostly descendants from
various Zurbrigg rebloomers & DOCTOR ALAN X west coast oncers.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image