Re: New seedling 2008

  • Subject: Re: New seedling 2008
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:00:49 -0700

Though not a rebloomer, at least to my knowledge. This is a first year bloom. This seedling germinated and was lined out in early June of 2007. It put up 3 stalks and two increase in 2008. I just separated the 2 increase and find that 1 has 8 small increases and the 2nd has 12 small increases. This is proportionately a perfect MTB in all respects. Can hardly wait till 2009 to see if all holds true. It is a tet as far as I know. This is the result of a bee cross 8-9 years ago. The seed was set aside and forgotten until fall of 2006.  I did not attempt any crosses on it. Will have to try next season to see if it sets viable seed.

JPEG image