Re: What happens when you are away during the weed growing season

  • Subject: Re: What happens when you are away during the weed growing season
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:07:31 +0200

Don't know how you call them in America, but there are chemicals you can spay that prevent the weeds from germinating.
Don't know if they are 100% safe for the newts, frogs, and other little  friends, but they sure help me  from slaving hours on my knees!
i know they get banned regularly, but they always seem to come up with a new one.
Loïc