Re: Fw: HYB: Rebloom 3rd year

  • Subject: Re: Fw: HYB: Rebloom 3rd year
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 04:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

Loïc and Griff,
I'm sorry guys, I still don't see my original posting in the archives (which is where I usually read posts and replies), but I do see your replies now. Thanks!

The color is on the bluer side of purple and the flower form is pretty good, especially considering what many of the siblings looked like (many have narrower tucked falls). What I'm most excited about however is that reliable rebloom (and that this rebloom is in a diploid). I counted the rebloom fans in the small clump (about a shovel width) and there are five already. As you noticed, the rebloom stems are thicker and are too short relative to the foliage, but the regular season stalks are very nicely proportioned. So that's something I'll have to select for in future generations.

Thanks again guys and sorry for missing your first replies.
Best wishes, Tom