Re: Bee pods

Hi Tom
We refer to most rains as Sterling mists. It misses Sterling.
good to heart from you.

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, thomas silvers <tesilvers@...>
> Hi Al,

> It's amazing how different the precipitation can be, just a little
North of you here in Maryland. This year, we've had lush green grass
all summer. I can't remember the last time that happened. Crunchy
brown lawns in August seem to almost be the rule here. And now that I
think about it, to the East of us, it was almost as dry as usual.