Re: [SPAM] HYB soaking the seeds

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] HYB soaking the seeds
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:06:15 +0200

Hello Francesca,

pretty picture isn't it?

almost exclusively bearded, just 40 crosses of Ensatas and a dozen hemerocalles.

(I also have some Siberica bee-pods, but i will not plant them. Maybe someone is interested in having them. Should put the list on the forum.)

I have room, but not that much.
I don't have TB X TB crosses, they are the greedy ones.

I plant the seeds in pots, one cross and it's label per pot.

With the IB X TB crosses, or the Diplo X Tetra crosses, the seed number is low, and the germination bad, so even if  i have many crosses,  when i reach the seedling-replanting time, the room taken is ridiculously small!
With the SDB X SDB, i plant them very close together, and the shovel is very harsh when selection time comes!

Loïc