RE: End of iris season for us!!!

  • Subject: RE: End of iris season for us!!!
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:49:30 -0700

Thanks, Susan,

I especially like the pictures of the iris beds covered with snow.  That same cold front lowered our temperatures down here in the Phoenix area from the high 90s down to the low 70s overnight.  So for the first time in six weeks I am able to get out and really work in my iris beds.

The effect of heat is accumulative on me.  I can take it in June and July, but the fall heat makes me sick until I can’t get anything done in it.  I sure have a lot of catching up to do now.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9