RE: Re: REB: Frequent Flyer seedlings

  • Subject: RE: Re: REB: Frequent Flyer seedlings
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:49:30 -0700

I agree with Donald.  My favorite pink is Pink Champagne because it is a very vigorous iris.  I have never been able to set a pod on it, but its abundant pollen sets pods on just about everything.  All of its seedlings are extremely vigorous, and it usually gives better form than its own.  I am using it to increase the vigor of some weak pod parents.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9