HYB:Total Recall child

  • Subject: HYB:Total Recall child
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:22:32 -0400

Here is the second seedling from Total Recall X lavender seedling :1625-01re (Star Gate x (Violet Returns x Breakers.)

Granddaughter was here for the afternoon and didn't leave until late.  The outdoor picture was taken just before dark.  Green bugs are plentiful so I brought the bloom indoors to enjoy for a couple of days.  2nd picture.

It appears to have a lighter fall center with darker fall rim.  There are brown haft marks.  Bloom is acceptable, but I'm not fond of the branching or height on either seedling, as they bloom this fall.  (maiden bloom)

Color is what I expected.

Betty W.
KY
zone 6 . . . low of 37 this morning with possible frost.

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg