HYB: IMMorgbr "fluffy"

  • Subject: HYB: IMMorgbr "fluffy"
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:49:42 -0400

Not much to look at - just thought I'd share another IMMORTALITY child
that is reblooming (or was till frost last night) IMM X orange

This is the first time I've been positive it was a fall rebloomer - I
thought there was a stalk trying to form one year before being frozen,
but wasn't sure.

Also attaching a spring photo - stalks are taller, higher bud count,
browner blooms. Maybe some breeding potential, but not much so far.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image

JPEG image