Re: OT: dead toad

  • Subject: Re: OT: dead toad
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

donald wrote:
...There's a lot of dignity in the last pose here. Should I go while out in the garden, I don't see myself maintaining that much dignity. I envision being head down and rump up in the iris beds ...

Thanks for the laughs, Donald. I had to share that one with my wife.
But if I can get one more good laugh outta somebody by going in that position, that'll be even better than maintaining my dignity (if I ever even had it in the first place).

Thanks again for the chuckles, Tom